Lump sum advances for A/R Factoring clients
Suppose you already have an existing A/R factoring solution with Liquid Capital and a time-sensitive business opportunity presents itself. You can’t afford to wait—you need a lump sum of capital quickly—yet you don’t have any new invoices in the pipeline to qualify for additional factoring.
What’s the solution? Liquid Capital top-up financing.
This highly-flexible financing option provides a lump sum advance based on the reserve amount of your A/R—a number that can amount to between 75% and 100% of one month’s revenue. This solution is only available to existing A/R factoring customers—and offers a host of benefits compared to typical business loans.
Capital—when you need it
Whether you require additional capital to buy new inventory, purchase or repair equipment, renew licenses, hire staff, pay past-due taxes—or something else entirely—top-up financing could be the solution you’re look for. The qualification process is fast and easy, allowing applicants to receive between $10,000 and $150,000 in additional capital within hours of filing.
There are no restrictions on how to use the money and you have the option of repaying the loan in small daily or weekly increments, over a period of three to 12 months. If you’re able to pay the loan off sooner, there are early prepayment discounts available too.
Unlike conventional bank loans, Liquid Capital top-up financing offers a less-restrictive underwriting process and quick funding turnaround—making it easy to get the funds you need, when you need them.
The Liquid Capital difference
- Creative solutions to help you grow your business. Like many of our offerings, top-up financing is highly-flexible and designed to provide you with the additional funding you need—fast.
- A fast underwriting process. Because top-up financing is reserved for existing A/R factoring clients, much of the underwriting has already been done—allowing for a less-restrictive, and quicker, approval process compared to conventional bank loans.
- No equity guarantees. Top-up financing deals do not have to be guaranteed with real estate, receivables, personal assets or any other form of equity.
- No long-term contracts or hidden fees and terms. There are no one- and two-year locked-in contracts, security interest requirements, or large termination or other unexpected fees.
- An extensive North American footprint. We offer the largest network of alternative funding professionals across North America, so you deal with local decision makers who understand your market, your business and your needs.
- Early prepayment discounts. We don’t penalize early prepayments—we reward them!