Liquid Capital: The funding alternative
Growing businesses need working capital to fund payroll, pay supplier costs and cover other operating expenses. If the timing of receivables doesn’t align with payables, you may find yourself unable to meet financial obligations or seize short-term opportunities.Liquid Capital provides a range of reliable short-term financing solutions that are fast, easy, risk-free and able to grow with you—without locking you into complicated, long-term contracts.
Grow your business with confidence
Liquid Capital handles the needs of small, medium and emerging middle-market businesses, while delivering the resources and service capabilities of a much larger financial services company. We take on your invoice and collections management—including the risk—so you can get the capital you need to focus on the business, rather than paperwork. Grow your business with confidence, knowing we will be there to help at every stage.
Discover the Liquid Capital difference
- Fast, flexible service means opportunities don’t have to wait. While banks can take weeks, or even months, to approve short-term financing, Liquid Capital can get the funds in your hands within days – without disrupting your existing banking relationships.
- Tomorrow’s growth is not limited by today’s financing challenges. Banks offer a financing arrangement based on past performance and current assets; Liquid Capital looks to the future and the opportunities that are there for you.
- Fast service means opportunities and obligations don’t have to wait. Options such as A/R factoring from Liquid Capital are not loans, so they don’t appear as liabilities on your balance sheet. This allows you to avoid adding further debt to your business.
- No fixed limit means your financing keeps pace with business growth. Unlike bank credit lines with a fixed limit, Liquid Capital financing is based on a formula that will automatically grow to expand as your business grows, without the need to renegotiate.
Financing solutions from Liquid Capital:
- Accounts Receivable Factoring – Get immediate financing by selling your credit-worthy B2B invoices.
- Asset Based Lending (ABL) –Increase credit availability and business flexibility through customized loans secured by accounts receivable, inventory and fixed assets.
- Purchase Order Financing – Buy pre-sold product quickly based on the quality of your POs—without drawing on your bank line of credit.
- Purchase Financing Program– Fund purchases through a credit line based on your own credit status.
- Equipment Financing and Leasing – Use the earnings you generate from your new equipment to cover your monthly payment and additional overhead costs, while contributing to your profits.
- Working Capital Advance – Receive a cash advance based on the expected future revenues of your business.
- Top Up Financing – Collect a lump sum advance based on the reserve amount of your A/R.
- Additional Services– We offer a dynamic range of additional financing alternatives.