Access working capital now through your accounts receivable.
Is your working capital tied up in accounts receivable, making it difficult to cover your operating costs? Growing businesses often encounter situations where they’re expected to pay out expenses before collecting on their receivables. Even with healthy sales to great customers – and a robust ledger of accounts receivable – employee wages, lease payments, business supply purchases and other ongoing costs won’t wait. The gap in working capital may be stymieing your growth and putting future sales opportunities at risk.
Quick and secure financing
A/R invoice factoring is an effective way for your business to access quick and secure financing through the sale of your credit-worthy invoices. You can receive 80% or more of the value of your accounts receivable on a formula basis to grow and/or disburse as your capital needs require. Your only limit is your ability to sell to credit-worthy customers. We assume, manage and collect the financed debts, as well as provide clear, accessible reporting to keep you up to date on the process.
Where a bank loan might be denied, A/R factoring could potentially advance you hundreds of thousands of dollars—in a very short time frame.
Learn more about how A/R Invoice Factoring works.
Why Liquid Capital?
- Our best-in-class service is delivered through a local distribution network. We offer the largest network of alternative funding professionals across North America, so you deal with local decision makers who understand your market, your business and your needs.
- Fast service means that opportunities and obligations don’t have to wait. We can often meet approved clients’ financing requirements in less than 24-hours.
- Get full reporting transparency, with access to 24-7 online support. You always have full insight into the status of your arrangement: invoice images, supporting documents, collection notes and payment details.
- No long-term contracts or hidden fees and terms. There are no one- and two-year locked-in contracts, security interest requirements, or large termination or other unexpected fees.
- Affordable credit insurance is part of the bargain. It’s a great way to limit exposures related to both the business and any personal guarantees.
- Achieve better management of a key asset class. We manage, collect and report on your A/R so you can focus on the business at hand.
- Your loan is based solely on the credit quality of your customers. With Liquid Capital A/R factoring, if you have good customers, you have good credit.
There’s a reason we’re North America’s leading Accounts Receivable Factoring provider. Learn more about The Liquid Capital Difference.
Want more information about Factoring? Check out these blog posts:
Does my business qualify for accounts receivable factoring?
Need a Bank Loan? 16 Ways Factoring is Better
Factoring & Purchase Order Financing Combine To Build A Distributor’s Business
What To Do When A Financial Institution Breaks Up With You