Finance critical equipment, even when capital is tight
No matter what industry you’re in, new equipment is often critical to achieving your goals or maintaining your success. Yet, the ability to buy equipment is dictated by your available cash. Banks aren’t always amenable to financing equipment; plus, you may want to preserve your bank loan capacity for other operational needs or growth opportunities. Is it time to consider an alternative financing solution?
Financing or leasing allows your equipment to pay for itself
Liquid Capital’s commercial equipment finance and leasing program lets you use the earnings you generate from your new equipment to pay the monthly payment, cover additional overhead costs and contribute to your profits. Liquid Capital acts as your financing broker to find the right leasing company for you. The leasing company then finances you by purchasing the equipment; you lease the equipment over a fixed, negotiated term; and you then have the option to purchase the equipment when the lease expires—price and terms depending on which leasing option you select.
If your current financing options are not adequate for your business, consider an equipment finance and leasing solution from Liquid Capital. We can factor the profits from your new equipment into our credit approval process.
The Liquid Capital Difference
- Our best-in-class service is delivered through a local distribution network. We offer the largest network of alternative funding professionals across North America, so you deal with local decision makers who understand your market, your business and your needs.
- Ensure equipment financing challenges won’t limit business growth. Grow your business more effectively by getting the equipment you need, when you need it.
- We help you arrange the right equipment leasing option. Liquid Capital offers solutions tailored for your business: lease-to-own, lease-to-own with a stretch lease option, fair market value lease, equipment financing contract (mainly US).
- Choose the leasing company that best suits your organization’s needs. Our brokerage model provides a choice of financing companies, so you get the best fit for your financial profile and equipment needs—including potential tax benefits.
- Get full reporting transparency, with access to 24-7 online support. You always have full insight into the status of your arrangement: invoice images, supporting documents, collection notes and payment details.
Ready for funding? We’re ready to help.