Funding based on future sales
In need of short-term funding that offers a little more flexibility than a conventional loan or A/R factoring? If the growth of your company depends on fast access to working capital—whether it’s to hire a new employee, pay an overdue tax bill or maintain aging equipment—Liquid Capital’s working capital advance could be for you.
Available to companies that have been in existence for at least six months with predictable minimum gross sales of $10,000 per month, the working capital advance is a financing option based on future sales—offering up to 125% of your average monthly sales volumes in one lump sum, with no restrictions on how the money is used.
Realize the value of future sales
Unlike with traditional financial institutions, business fundamentals matter more to us than your credit score or industry. If you have a proven track record of business success—and have never filed for bankruptcy—along with an average of at least $10,000 a month in gross sales, you can qualify for 80%-125% of your average historical monthly revenue, depending on where you stand on the credit spectrum.
Qualification is relatively simple and is open to all industries—including transportation, construction and insurance. Once approved, the advance will be deposited into your bank account quickly—typically within a few hours. Repayments are made in daily or weekly fixed increments, usually within 12 months, with early repayment discounts available.
If conventional bank credit is not available to you, a working capital advance could potentially provide you with up to 125% of your average monthly sales, regardless of your industry or credit score.
The Liquid Capital advantage
- Faster business growth. With quick approvals and minimum hassle, the Liquid Capital working capital advance allows you to gain access to an additional, recurring revenue stream.
- A less restrictive underwriting process. Unlike traditional loans, we approve your advances quickly—and get you the capital you need within hours of approval.
- No collateral required. Deals do not need to be guaranteed with real estate, receivables or personal assets—we simply need four months’ of bank statements to verify your revenue.
- What you see is what you get. There are no long-term contracts or hidden fees and terms.
- Flexible repayment options. Repayment amounts can either be fixed or a percentage of sales, so payments are reduced when you are in a slow sales cycle.
- An extensive North American footprint. With Liquid Capital representatives across the continent, you’ll always deal with a local representative who knows your business and your market.
If you possess strong business fundamentals, and your average monthly gross revenue is at least $10,000 per month, a working capital advance may be the financing solution for you.