Access up to $10 million through Asset Based Lending – cost-effective, flexible and discreet
When your business falls just shy of bank loan criteria—or you have seasonal or otherwise time-sensitive capital requirements that don’t align with traditional lending guidelines—you need an alternative financing solution that’s both fast and flexible.
For companies with a strong credit rating and advanced, verifiable financial reporting (such as receivable and payable summaries), Liquid Capital’s Asset-Based Lending (ABL) solution provides an excellent financing option that is more cost-effective, creative and discreet than anything else in the marketplace.
ABL is created specifically for entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs. Our Principals believe swift and responsive service, direct access to key lending decision-makers, out-of-the-box thinking and efficient lending practices are not only qualities that are nice to have in a funding partner—they’re critical to the success of your business.
How it works: Accounts receivable and inventory
- After customary due diligence, we help you establish a line of credit.
- When new assets are created, your credit availability grows.
- Based on the formulas established in Step 1, you can borrow against those assets.
- As current assets convert to cash, the loan balance is paid down.
- Ongoing reporting supports continuous availability for additional working capital.
How it works: Other assets (e.g. equipment, real estate)
- You may have other assets, such as equipment or real estate.
- A value is assigned to these assets via appraisals or other means.
- Liquid Capitalcalculates how much it can advance based on a percentage of the established asset value
- Based on that calculation, Liquid Capital sends you the funds required.
- Pay back on the advance will be predetermined and repaid in monthly installments
If you can’t currently meet bank covenant terms but are looking for enhanced borrowing capacity that’s cost-effective while protecting your financial privacy, ABL may be the answer for you.
The Liquid Capital Difference
- Our best-in-class service is supported by a top notch centralized credit underwriting team. We offer the largest network of alternative funding professionals across North America, so you deal with local decision makers who understand your market, your business and your needs.
- Now all your assets can help generate the working capital you need. With ABL, you can secure loans against all your valuable assets—not just accounts receivable—including inventory, equipment and real estate (both residential and commercial).
- Get a financing solution that’s tailored to you. Available borrowing amounts are typically calculated weekly (not monthly as with the bank) so if you’re in a strong growth cycle, your ability to borrow increases more quickly.
ABL is one of the most flexible, option-rich financing alternatives available, letting you secure financing that includes—but goes far beyond—the value of your accounts receivable.