Put your accounts receivable to work for you now
Is your working capital tied up in accounts receivable, making it difficult to cover your operating costs? Growing businesses often encounter situations where they’re expected to pay out expenses before collecting on their receivables. Even with healthy sales to great customers – and a robust ledger of accounts receivable – employee wages, lease payments, business supply purchases and other ongoing costs won’t wait. The gap in working capital may be stymieing your growth and putting future sales opportunities at risk.
Liquid Capital’s accounts receivable (A/R) factoring solution isn’t contingent on how much equity you have, financial ratios, whether or not you’re over trading, or your overall financial strength. The financing is entirely based on the strength of your A/R.
Quick and secure financing
A/R factoring is an innovative way for your business to access quick and secure financing through the sale of your credit-worthy invoices. You can receive 80% or more of the value of your accounts receivable on a formula basis to grow and/or disburse as your capital needs require. Your only limit is your ability to sell to credit-worthy customers. We assume, manage and collect the financed debts, as well as provide clear, accessible reporting to keep you up to date on the process.
Where a bank loan might be denied, A/R factoring could potentially advance you hundreds of thousands of dollars—in a very short time frame.
Why Liquid Capital?
- Our best-in-class service is delivered through a local distribution network. We offer the largest network of alternative funding professionals across North America, so you deal with local decision makers who understand your market, your business and your needs.
- Fast service means opportunities and obligations don’t have to wait. We can often meet clients’ financing requirements in less than a week.
- Get full reporting transparency, with access to 24-7 online support. You always have full insight into the status of your arrangement: invoice images, supporting documents, collection notes and payment details.
- No long-term contracts or hidden fees and terms. There are no one- and two-year locked-in contracts, security interest requirements, or large termination or other unexpected fees.
- Affordable credit insurance is part of the bargain. It’s a great way to limit exposures related to both the business and any personal guarantees.
- Achieve better management of a key asset class. We manage, collect and report on your A/R so you can focus on the business at hand.
- Your loan is based solely on the credit quality of your customers. With Liquid Capital A/R factoring, if you have good customers, you have good credit.
International factoring is a form of financing that gives business owners the ability to offer open credit terms to foreign buyers. These buyers may be companies you would not normally be able to sell to, or feel comfortable selling to without a traditional deposit.
Liquid Capital’s international factoring takes the stress out of negotiating and managing international business. Because we fund the invoice upfront and take on the risk, business owners can now increase their foreign sales freely while improving their balance sheet. International factoring allows you to drastically increase your prospective supplier network to all corners of the globe, increasing the number of opportunities available to you and making your business infinitely more attractive.
Foreign receivables are usually under-served assets. Domestic banks or lenders typically consider foreign receivables to be ineligible and do not feel comfortable providing capital availability against these foreign receivables. We lend against foreign receivables, giving our clients more capital to grow their businesses and pay expenses.
As business owners and operators, we understand that selling to international customers is a huge opportunity that can be financially challenging and difficult to manage. Sometimes you will encounter foreign customers who are taking too long to pay, no longer willing to pay, or can’t afford to pay an upfront deposit and are now demanding open terms.
On top of these obstacles, you might be forced by your bank to buy credit insurance that has a high upfront premium. Perhaps your overseas sales are expanding, but the prospect of potential write-offs are too daunting? Whatever the case, at Liquid Capital we have the experience and resources to help any business with their import/export financing and international factoring needs.
The Liquid Capital International Factoring Advantage
- Allows you to increase your sales network internationally.
- Allows you to conduct business without a deposit – because Liquid Capital’s international factoring funds the invoice up front and absorbs the risk.
- Liquid Capital helps you go places domestic banks and lenders often will not, because other lenders and institutions do not feel comfortable financing against foreign receivables.
- Unlike most major North American banks and lenders, Liquid Capital does not require you to purchase expensive credit insurance
If your accounts receivable are strong, but don’t meet the full spectrum of requirements for a standard bank loan, A/R factoring or International factoring may be the financing solution you need.